Yangabeauty is a Nigerian online beauty store and beauty brand by the beautiful Jennifer Lisa Uloko. I have been following Jennifer on her Instagram since 2012/2013 when she was still MaquillagebyLisa. She sold wigs back then and I got a lovely one from her so watching her grow from stocking and selling beauty products to actually creating and bringing her own products to life is simply amazing. I am super proud of how far her brand has come.
Yangabeauty currently has a beauty sponge, liquid lipsticks and the Browlution pencil I will be chatting about today. Details about the brand and where to get yours will be at the end of the post.
What I love about this product :
- Precision: helps you create the perfect brow without stress
- Super-slim: very handy
- Universal shade: you don’t have to worry about not getting the right shade for your complexion
- Retractable: no need to sharpen
- Double ended (pencil and spoolie end): you draw on with one end and brush on with the other
- Non-greasy: you don’t have to worry about oily or shiny brows
- Non-pasty: natural finish and you can also build up intensity without brows looking pasty
What I don’t quite like:
- This product is super-slim so it breaks easily. I have broken mine not less than 3 times but now, I have found that the best way to work with it is to bring out just a little, the tiniest bit in fact so you don’t risk breaking it.
If you are team natural with your brows or you find it hard to get your brows right, this will definitely work for you and I highly recommend it.
Also, if you like your brows a bit more intense but don’t want “pasty” looking brows this will be perfect as you can build up intensity.
If you are in Port Harcourt, you can grab yours at Giftysdaughter.
Phone: 08151070000, 09051412214