It’s no longer news that brows have taken centre stage and now become the focus of beauty rather than being just an add-on. With ever changing brow trends, from big and boxy to super fluffy and natural looking brows, a girl is always in search of the perfect brow product to keep up with new trends.
I have found my go-to product for natural brows- The Sleek Eyebrow Stylist in ‘dark’- and I am sharing swatches and steps on how I use it as well.
- Twist up
- Angled tip
- Double ended (pencil and spoolie)
This product creates a natural effect but is also buildable for a more intense look, so if you never seem to get your brows right I bet this is perfect for you. The design makes it even easier to outline and fill in, following the angle of the brow. It blends easily and I love the fact that it has a spoolie at one end so you do not have to get a separate spoolie, I just apply with one end and brush on with the other, how convenient!
So because I already have a reasonable amount of brow hairs all I need to do is fill in the spaces with light upward strokes rather than drawing in.
To do my brows I follow these simple steps:
- Brush brow hairs upwards into place
- Draw the shape of brow on the top and bottom, trying to make both brows as similar as possible
- Brush/blend out the harsh lines using the spoolie
- Fill in the front with a very light hand and the rest of the brow using upward strokes
- Using a little concealer, lightly go over the shape of the brow and clean to define it more
- Blend out concealer
- Brush brows through using a brow gel, this keeps hairs in place.
I hope this helps you get your brows right and natural looking. Have a productive weekend and always remember you are BEAUTIFUL… Jen♥
P.S. If you are in Nigeria and would want to purchase any items on my blog simply send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and I will keep in touch. Also you can view more items on @shop_inmyloop